2 ripe avocados
Cream from a can of coconut milk (full fat is better)
1/3 cup honey, agave, or sweetener of choice
1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder (optional, but recommended)
Plant-Based Protein Powder
For best results, refrigerate the coconut milk so the cream and the milk separate—ideally for an hour or more.
- Spoon the cream off the top of the coconut milk (the top half of the can) and into a blender or food processor.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and add the avocado flesh to the milk. Add the sweetener and ALOHA Vanilla Protein.
- Blend on low until it is a smooth avocado cream. Pour your avocado mixture into a bowl.
- Freeze for at least four hours for an ice cream consistency, or refrigerate for one hour or more for a chilled soft-serve consistency.
- Frozen, this will keep for a couple weeks. In the refrigerator, it is best eaten within a couple days.