These pancakes not only taste good, but are good for you. And with only eight ingredients, they take no time to make - perfect for a busy morning.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 scoops ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a high-speed blender, blend rolled oats and protein powder until you get a flour-like consistency.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth, scraping the sides to make everything is incorporated.
- In a pan on medium heat, coat with coconut oil and add two spoonfuls of batter to form each pancakes.
- Once bubbles start to form and the edges are brown, flip pancakes and cook for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and enjoy immediately!