This creamy smoothie bowl is loaded with coconut flavor and plenty of nutrients, courtesy of the fresh spinach and ALOHA’s Superfood Greens powder.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop ALOHA Superfood Greens
- 1 handful raw spinach
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- Toppings: dragonfruit, banana, kiwi, buckinis
Add to cart
- Peel three ripe bananas and transfer into a ziploc bag or airtight container. Set in freezer overnight.
- In a high speed blender, combine frozen bananas, superfood greens powder, spinach, coconut yogurt, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and add toppings. Serve. *Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.