- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup peas
- Handful of spinach
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 scoops ALOHA Original Superfood Greens
- 1 cup basil
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
Add to cart
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk eggs with almond milk, salt, and pepper and set aside.
- Place diced onions with oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook until tender and translucent.
- Add diced bell pepper and zucchini and allow to soften.
- Meanwhile, combine all superfood pesto ingredients in a food processor and pulse until emulsified.
- Transfer pesto to the cast iron along with thawed peas and spinach. Gently stir the vegetables until well coated with the pesto.
- Pour the whisked eggs over the vegetable mixture and allow to cook until edges are golden brown, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the cast iron into the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the center is firm and set, remove from the oven and allow to slightly cool before serving.