My teammates are pumpkin crazy. They are asking for pumpkin everything. So naturally, I had to make an ALOHA pumpkin muffin. Our head of CX said, “I would actually make these.” Coming from her, that’s a pretty strong endorsement.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pure pumpkin purée (cans are easily found at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut flour
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs until the yolk and the whites are seamless. Mix in the other liquids and then the remaining ingredients.
- Fill up the muffin tin with the mixture—about one-third cup for each muffin, and for a softer muffin, scoop a larger serving of the mixture into the tins.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the edges start to brown. For some reason these muffins took forever to cook! But they were worth it.