Between 7 and 11am, the body is going through the heaviest phase of detoxification - that is why it is crucial to eat clean, detoxifying foods for breakfast.
This protein-packed, vitamin-rich parfait is just what the doctor ordered. It’s also easy to make and completely delicious!
Makes one parfait
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 kiwi
- 10 raspberries
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 15 blueberries or blackberries
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped nuts of choice
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon flax or chia seeds
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla (if you are using it) together. Add in the ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder and cinnamon.
- Carefully arrange your sliced strawberries at the bottom of a clear glass. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into the glass, inside of the strawberries. Sprinkle the blueberries (or blackberries) on top as well as the flax or chia, if you are using either.
- Pour the remaining yogurt mixture on top of the berries. Top with raspberries and chopped nuts as well as your kiwi. Feel free to cut ridges out of the kiwi for some extra flare.
- If you store in an air-tight container in your refrigerator, it will keep for up to 5 days.