Chia seeds are packed with fiber, omega-3s, potassium, and magnesium. The mix of protein and fiber, as well as the gelling properties of the chia seed-water combination help keep you satiated. Try this delicious pudding for a hydrating and filling breakfast or snack.
Makes Two Servings
- 2 teaspoons coconut water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Add ingredients together in a bowl and stir well.
- Stir the mixture several times over the next hour as the chia seeds begin to expand.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight (or at least two) hours so the chia seeds can become thick like tapioca pudding.
- Top with coconut flakes and any fresh fruit of your choice.