- 1 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
Add to cart
- Place rolled oats in a blender and blend until you have a flour-like consistency.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, coconut sugar, ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens, and salt until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and then mix in the almond milk, lemon juice, and coconut oil.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Heat you waffle iron on medium heat and coat with a coconut oil spray.
- Scoop enough batter onto the waffle iron to fill each divot.
- Cook until the waffles are fully cooked and crispy on the outside; about 6-8 minutes.
- Top with berries and maple syrup (optional). Enjoy!