Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens
- 1 1/4 cup Cassava flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch/flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 can (13.5 oz) full fat organic coconut milk
Add to cart
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl. Whisk well to combine. In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix really well to combine. You may find you may need to add a little more coconut milk (or simply a small amount of water), if it’s too thick.
- This batter will definitely be thicker than a pancake batter
- Add the batter to your waffle iron and cook as you normally would, adding about a minute of longer of cook time, than your maker suggests, watching carefully so as not to overcook.