What better way to celebrate National Mocha Day? This smoothie bowl delivers a chocolatey espresso taste that actually gets you up in the morning.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 pitted medjool date
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- Toppings: ALOHA Mocha Protein Bar, banana, dragonfruit, strawberries, and cacao nibs
Add to cart
- Peel three ripe bananas and transfer into a ziploc bag or airtight container. Set in freezer overnight.
- In a high speed blender, combine frozen bananas, carob powder, instant espresso powder, medjool date, vanilla, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and add toppings. Serve. *Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.