1 Serving, 60 mins Prep Time, 60 mins Total Time.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 ALOHA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein Bar
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh berries
- chia seeds
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Bar
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean and scrub sweet potato and pierce several times with a fork.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes, until very tender.
- Remove from the oven, split open with a knife, and stuff with protein bar cubes and fresh berries.
- Drizzle with nut butter of your choice and sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!