- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup GF rolled oats (if grain-free, sub another cup of nuts here)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 TBS Walnut butter or any Nut Butter
- 1 scoop ALOHA Banana Protein Powder
- 1 TBS Raw Cacao Powder (optional)
- ¼ cup dairy-free dark chocolate chunks
Add to cart
Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add walnuts, pecans, coconut flakes, and rolled oats to a food processor or high speed blender and pulse until they are broken up, but not a flour.
- Transfer your blended mixture to a medium bowl and stir in the maple syrup, nut butter, protein powder, and cacao powder (if using) until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture onto the prepared parchment lined baking sheet. Spread the mixture as evenly as you can by pressing down with your hands or the back of a spatula without making any holes where the parchment shows through.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are slightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes is up, break up the granola with your hands or a knife into large chunks.
- Store in an air-tight container for 2-3 weeks.