- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
Plant-Based Protein Powder
1. Mash banana in a medium bowl trying to get it as smooth as possible. If you don’t mind chunkier pancakes don’t mash it as much.
2. Add the eggs and whisk the banana and eggs together.
3. Add protein powder and baking powder and mix until well combined.
4. Pour some of the pancake batter on a skillet and let cook for 30-40 seconds until flipping and cooking for another 30-40 seconds. Remove to a plate and serve with fruit, nut butter or pure maple syrup.